Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pigeon Forge Family Reunion

Right after I passed my certifying exam at the beginning of August we left for Pigeon Forge Tenn for Jeremy's step dad's family reunion. Jeremy' mom and step dad planned this awesome reunion at this luxury 15 bedroom cabin in the mountains. I had never been to Pigeon Forge before, I didn't know quite what to expect but we had a lot of fun! It was also a huge relief to have passed my exam so I could enjoy the trip. My entire summer felt on hold because all I did was study or worry about taking that exam.



























Jeremy's sister Lyndsay and niece Abby drove down with us. We split up the trip by staying the night in Covington KY and went to the Aquarium there before driving the rest of the way. The cabin was huge and the first night Sadie started the best game of hide and seek I have ever played. Hide and go seek is Sadie's favorite game. The kids and adults really got into it! Abby is a great hider!. The next day Megan Mark Lyndsay and Abby zip lined while Jerm Sadie and I checked out all of the little pop up mini amusement parks along the main road. Sadie loves those rides in front of grocery stores and at the mall, there were a ton of them at these mini amusement parks . Glad we had a lot of quarters. When they were done we went miniature golfing. Sadie got her first hole in one! That was her first time ever miniature golfing. I couldn't believe her luck. Jerm, Lyndsay, Mark' s sister Paula and I went to a country music show that night while Megan and Mark took Sadie and Abby for ice cream. We went to a sweet petting zoo where you could pet deer and there was a zonkey, a zebra, a kangaroo. Sadie rode a pony named Buster...she named it Lacy. The last full day we were there Jerm Lyndsay and I zip lined and Megan and Mark took Sadie and Abby to the aquarium in Gatlinburg. The final night Jerm Sadie Abby Lyndsay and I went to the Dixie Stampede. That was so much fun!!! The horses were beautiful. The food was yummy. Sadie got a pink cowgirl hat and a pink pony she named Lacy. My Aunt Rita has a horse named Lacy so Sadie names any horse she encounters Lacy.The entire trip was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment