Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Max



A few weekends ago Sadie and I drove to Detroit to watch my cousin James perform at the Max. He plays the violin with the Detroit Metropolitan Youth Symphony and they had the opportunity to play at Orchestra Hall at The Max. Of course I couldn't miss that! He did amazing!I couldn't believe that this was a youth symphony. Sadie and I watched most of the performance from the balcony. You could imagine a 20 month old who just spent 3 hours in a car wouldn't want to sit in a chair for a few more hours. But she did great and listened to a lot of it while at times getting up to walk through the rows. There wasn't anyone up in the balcony so it worked out well! James looked spiffy in a tux. I forgot my camera in the car so I don't have any pics of the event. The pictures posted are from the rest of our stay with my aunt and her family. Hannah my cousin watched Sadie so I could get my pharmocology exam done (this one took roughly 22 hours). I managed to get a 92%. I was pretty happy. Sadie loved playing dress up in all of Hannah's old dance/balllet gowns/tutus. And she let Hannah do her hair. Thanks Hannah! I couldn't have finished my test if it weren't for you. Thanks Allbery family for inviting us! (Ok I invited myelf so thanks for letting us stay and feeding us).Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment