Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beauty and the Beast








Jerm's sister Lyndsay invited Sadie and I to her middle school students' production of Beauty and the Beast. Lyndsay was super busy that day but she was able to sit with us for most of it. Sadie loved her light up rose. And she did awesome for exactly one hour and ten minutes. She was clapping when everyone would clap and was dancing in the aisle when there was singing and dancing. I took her out to change her diaper and she didn't want to go back in, she wanted to run around Jackson High School. I can't say that I blame her, that was the nicest high school I have ever been to. Sadie thought Belle and her cousin Abby were both pretty. Children were encouraged to come dressed up. We don't have anything princess-like. But I put a dress on her. Sadie loves dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment