Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hendrickson's Chili Cook-off

So Saturday was the Hendrickson's chili cook-off. I have never made chili, so I just made a chili dip with sour cream, shredded cheese, and onions that you could dip corn bread in. Mark aka Dude won second place with his pumpkin corn turkey chili. Yum. I voted for him. He even brought the leftovers to my open house. There was a Pumpkin cake made out of like 70 cupcakes. Awesome! I stole a picture of it off of Jenny's facebook page. I forgot my camera. I wish Jenny or Rachel would have posted pics of Sadie and Collin in the bouncy house. Sadie loved that thing. She loved to wipe out. I will stalk their facebook page until they post the pictures, then steal them and post them! It was really nice weather and a great party! Sadie loved playing in Collin's new awesome playroom in their finished basement. That is a child's dream. Thanks for having us Jenny and Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment