Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boo at the Zoo






This was our first year at Boo at the Akron Zoo. I was really impressed! The treats were yummy, Sadie shared with mom and dad. We went to Boo at the Zoo after my open house on Sunday. The weather was perfect! And everyone else thought so too. Because the zoo was packed. I have never seen it soo busy. The line was super long. Thanks Hanlins for letting me "join you" in line, aka cut. Jerm wouldn't cut with me, so I bought the tickets and met him in the line (which was no line) if you had pre purchased your tickets from Acme. Note to self buy the tickets from Acme next year, you save a dollar and skip the line. There were lines at all of the candy trick or treat stations which was kinda of a pain, and made a long day for Sadie. She only got a 15 minute nap on the way to the zoo and she is getting more teeth so she was a mess, and good parents prob wouldn't have taken her to the zoo. Oh well, she looked cute in her cow costume and her favorite treat a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie. A classic! She wouldn't moo at anybody and she wouldn't leave her cow ears/headpiece on, but she made a good cow. Jerm wore the ears. Here is a disgusting thought written down. Sadie was eating strawberries and got red strawberry juice all down the front of her...Lets just say she looked like she had visited a butcher. Disturbing yes, but grossly funny. On a more pleasant note, Alison Hanlin is Sadie's mini mom. I think that  child loves Sadie has much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment