Monday, November 5, 2012

Sadie's Birthday Party Pics










































While I continue to post the stuff going on in our lives now I still want to post on the months that I fell behind on which included Sadie's Birthday party. Her birthday fell on a Saturday so we had it on her actual birthday which I think is neat. It was such a great day! Sadie had fun with her friends in the bouncy house. And I had to get her birthday cake from the White Flower Cake Shoppe where Jeremy and I got our wedding cake, it is tradition. And Collin had the cutest cookies at his birthday party and Jenny gave me the lady's info and she did an awesome job for Sadie's party. Sadie's party was Minnie Mouse themed as if you couldn't tell. I still can't believe Sadie is 2! And as the sign says going on 13. I asked my cousin at my graduation how old she was going to be and she said 13, Sadie was in the car and for months if you asked Sadie how old she was going to be she said 13. Now she doesn't say it anymore she says 2. I love that sign, I finally threw it away the other day as I am packing up the house. That was when Sadie first met Minnie on our Disney Cruise last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment