Thursday, November 8, 2012

Boo at the Cleveland Zoo


This was the first year for us to check out Boo at the Cleveland Zoo. We went late because of the weather. We had to wait until it stopped raining. And you def need the entire time allotted. We didn't get to see everything. The Cleveland Zoo is so spread out that it takes that entire time to walk to everything let alone see everything. It was pretty cool. My favorite part was Disney Dancers. There was a pavilion of Disney dancers up front leading the kids in a dance. Some of the kids were really getting into it. They had a hay maze that was perfect for Sadie's age. Not scary but super cute. It was very different from the Akron Zoo. I am not sure which one I like better. I love that you get to go Trick or Treating at Akron but Cleveland is really neat because it takes place all in the dark and everything is lit up. I guess we will keep doing both until I make up mind which one I like better. Sadie shared her butterfly headband with me so I was slightly festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment