Saturday, October 6, 2012

NAMI Walk 2012 Success

A Family Affair

There is the NAMI RV

Sadie picked a pink heart

Debbie and I represented Summa Barberton 4North

 Sadie stayed warm and bundled up. She enjoyed the Panera bagels too!

We walked for NAMI this morning! It was a cold but beautiful morning. A kind of morning you feel so grateful that you are pushing a stroller and able to walk 3 miles with your friends and family.That you are mentally and physically healthy to do so. Sadie fell asleep before we made it a mile. There was face and pumpkin painting. Panera bagels. I got my NAMI t-shirt. I walked for Team Summa so I even got a Summa hat. Sadie woke up as I was putting her in the car to drive home. But she was a happy camper because I snagged a hot dog for her on the way out. It was a great turn out and I raised over $250 including checks and my website. Thanks everyone for donating!

No comments:

Post a Comment