Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Flick or Treat

So the two youngest Hanlins came with Sadie and I to Flick or Treat. I was impressed. It was a free event at the AMC Cinema at Chapel Hill. The kids trick or treated and got to watch Madagascar 3. Sadie was super excited sitting in her seat eating her popcorn. This was only her second time at a movie theatre. Her first movie on the big screen was Finding Nemo 3 D. I was not prepared for her reaction. The movie started and she began to cry. She asked where Nemo was. She did finally accept that we weren't going to watch Nemo. We left half way through (thank goodness it was free), when all the girls had to go potty and they all didn't want to go back in. But they were pleased with the candy and prizes they won. I tried to take so many pictures on my phone but none of them came out well. This was the best. Their picture is on WKDD's website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment