Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ally Playdate



The Hanlins our former neighbors are moving to Memphis Tenn. I can't express how devastated this leaves me. But I won't complain again because I know it is hard for them. So I decided that Ally and Sadie needed some playdates before the big move. I had to stop by the mall and finish buying Sadie's costume, we went to Gymboree to buy leggings and found this butterfly costume. The entire costume cost me less than a pair of leggings. They had two butterfly costumes left. Sadie had asked to be a butterfly for Halloween. The two they had left were in Ally and Sadie's sizes. Ally asked me if she could be twins with Sadie. I couldn't say no since the next day she was coming with us to Boo at the Akron Zoo. We went back to the Hanlins house to try on the costumes. The girls are really good butterflies. I couldn't get them to hold still.

No comments:

Post a Comment