Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Adventures of Piper and Sadie

Piper (Sadie's BFF from daycare that our neighbor Michelle ran out of her house that closed at the end of August) told her mom Amy (Sadie always talks about Piper and her mom Amy) that she loves Sadie and missed her. And Sadie still stands at the window almost every morning and looks out over to Michelle's house and states the following " I want to go over to Shell's house and play with Piper and Peyton and Travis, and Trip and Trent and see Brad and Kayla and Tiny".



 So we are going to do a Sadie Piper swap every Tuesday. We took the first Tuesday because I could start my new job anytime now so I don't like giving up any Sadie time. We went to the Akron Zoo. The girls rode the carousel and the train together and fed the goats too. The two of them crack me up. I can't think of another child or adult that Sadie worships as much. Piper is a social little butterfly that draws children to her. She is the popular girl if there is such a thing  at that age.

1 comment: