Saturday, September 29, 2012

Barberton Mum Fest



One of the nicest things about Barberton is the annual mum festival. Sadie and I headed there after Megan's shower today. We walked around and watched the skiing show on Lake Anna and Sadie jumped in the bouncy house and we finally ended up getting a Hodge's cheeseburger to split. Hodge's is another really great thing about Barberton. (You might see quite a few posts of the Best of Barberton until we move) I didn't think I would really miss this city but I am all ready starting to think of things I am going to miss. We were sitting at a table eating our burger and Amy Todd and Piper walked up they were going to get burgers too. So we ate together and the girls ran around and looked at the mums together. Sadie is def going to miss Piper when we move!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment