Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring Break




















Wow! It has been a long time since I updated on here. I am done with my master's degree! And now I will get you up to speed to what has been happening in our lives these last few months. Sadie and I went to South Padre Island, Texas over my spring break to visit my aunt and uncle who bought a condo there. It was a little rough getting there, travelling alone with a toddler and we had quite a few flight connections to make as well as switching airlines. Sadie did really well. I on the other hand was stressed. Randomly I ran into a girl I went to high school with in the Atlanta airport boarding the same plane to Houston. What are the chances? For all of you who went to Field High School, it was Jenny Jarold (I have no idea what her married name is, I don't have facebook) But I complimented her boots and she turned around, Small world! The weather was beautiful, (but I heard Ohio was in the 70's that week). There condo was beautiful. And Sadie and I loved going to the beach everyday, their condo is one block from the beach, we walked there everyday. Sadie still talks about "sand in her toes". We swam in their pool and visited the Sea Turtle rescue. We even got caught up in a live pirate show while we were walking on the pier. It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment