Monday, December 19, 2011

Jesse & Sarah's Wedding











So my cousin Jesse just got married on Saturday. We drove in to my aunt Rita's on Friday (my birthday) and had dinner there. Jeremy and I went to the movies and Sadie stayed at the ranch. It was a great date! On Saturday, we had a relaxing morning and actually were on time (early even) to the wedding. Sarah looked stunning. Her dress was so pretty. I thought Sadie looked pretty cute too! It was really good to see my cousins! Sadie busted a move on the dance floor, she didn't mind being the only one out there at times. And the food was delicious. The cake frosting tasted like sweet sweet butter. Out of this world. We really need to get a better camera, the pictures more than a few feet away were blurry. So none at the church turned out. We drove home with a step two play kitchen and tons of play food to go with it from my aunt Melanie. It was a great week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment