Monday, November 21, 2011

Trick or Treat on the Ship

So Sadie was Tinkerbell for the Halloween party on the ship. And I didn't have time to get costumes for Jerm and I before we left. So on the way to the boat from the hotel by the airport we stopped at a Halloween store and Walmart. I bought 3 green adult fairy wings and a package of name tags and some markers. I am not sure how I talked my dad and Jerm into wearing them but the end result.....A family of Fairies! Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell's mom, Tinkerbell's dad, and Tinkerbell's grandpa. I thought we looked great!!!!

Sadie didn't say trick or treat but ended up with a bag full of candy anyway! She must have spent hours looking through her bag of candy. Pulling it all out and putting it back in. I couldn't believe how long she stayed focused on it. And then she had to carry it around everywhere she went the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment